Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some more on "why" apologetics.

This is from Sean McDowell's blog. It is a wonderful article and should be read and studied by all. Please read and enjoy.


Why Apologetics Has a Bad Name
March 13, 2010, 2:17 pm » Sean McDowell

I love apologetics! Anyone who has either heard me speak, sat in my class, read any of my books, or spent more than twenty minutes with me knows that I believe deeply in the importance of defending the Christian faith.
I'm not alone in my belief. Pastor and author Timothy Keller, who ministers in New York and has written one of the better apologetics books of our time, The Reason for God, says one of the big issues facing the church today is the need for a renewal of apologetics. Keller says apologetics is important for two reasons.

Read more here: http://www.conversantlife.com/belief/why-apologetics-has-a-bad-name#continue.

No comments: