Tuesday, August 7, 2007

God's Goodness Comes In Many Ways

The prayer of my heart over the summmer has been that God would give my family and I a "break" in some of our financial issues. Seminary is not cheap and the Christian School the children are in has raised its tuition and fees to literally just under $1000 a month.


But God is faithful. More faithful to me than I am to him. His mercy and goodnessis beyond my understanding. Here is what God has done.


I ran into one of my brothers from my Spiritual Formation Group yesterday that is graduating from DTS and has started to pastor a church in the San Antonio area. He told me that he wants to support the family as missionaries. I had to hold back the tears, as I can not lose my cool points you know :), and fight my pride that was screaming, "No!"

No comments: