Monday, June 4, 2007

Getting Started

Hello,

Well this will be my first attempt at anything like this. If it is, well, rather slow, forgive me. But we, John, Cassandra (Lynn), Caitlyn and Tre', need a better way to communicate with the rest of the family and those who love us and those who support us through prayer and giving.

So stay tuned and check back often. We'll be in touch. Love you all.


Jude 1:24-25
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour,
be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever.
Amen.

2 comments:

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I just wanted to be your first commenter ;-)
Welcome to the blogosphere - I have high expectations!

Holly said...

Hi Bray Angels! I think what you are doing is awesome! I have prayed that Georgia stays on your mind, so I am not surprised that it still is. Just do the doggone thing and get back to your Atlanta/International Ministry that is waiting on you! We love you and miss you as well!

The Speeds (Darryl, Holly, Nathan, and Chelsea)