Monday, September 17, 2007

Ok ok ok already

Hello,

Yes I know it has been a minute but, hey, a brother can get REALLY busy REALLY fast at Dallas Seminary. Full time work, Full time job, ministry, kids and wife has my plate full.

Greek 3 is very hard and I am five weeks behind and it is only the fourth week of class. (Did you get that?) SO I am playing catch up.

I have to do a study on diligence and self control. The bible says in Proverbs 25:28, "Like a city that is broken into and without walls Is a man who has no control over his spirit. (NASB)" But the New Living translation translates it a little better. It says, " A person without self-control is like a city with broken-down walls." I have to get better at using my time and focusing my efforts. Pray for me to do that. Well I have to get to the books.

I'll holla soon.

Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir:

I found your blog while looking for other things. May you be blessed in your studies and DTS. I hope you can keep the blos coming, but if not, I will understand.

Send me an email. I will be in Ft. Worth Oct. 14-18 and I hope to get to DTS. Maybe we could at least shake hands.

Blessings!

ECR (DTS, 97')
ericredmond.wordpress.com